Job Title: AWS (Cloud Engineer)
Experience : 1 Year,Freshers also Welcome.
Number of Openings: 2 Opening
Location: Velachery, Chennai.
- Responsible to manage entirely the AWS cloud environment of the company
- Provide support to develop environment and test environment during new releases or normal development activity
- On weekly basis, monthly basis provide various reports of Cloud Administration
- Keep the Cloud Environment healthy always.
- Understand, identify cost saving methods in cloud metered bill
- Few systems required to be brought down to on-premises and vice-versa
- Management and deployment on AWS
- Good capability to administrate AWS through scripting, Node.js or any other tool.
- In charge of building private cloud through Open Stack.
- Good capability to install and configure application server, web server in any OS like windows, Linux or UNIX
- Knowledge on clustering techniques and load balancing
- Concept of failover configuration and backup / recovery process
- Good capability to deploy application EARs on WAS in various environments
- Strong documentation skills
- Able to analyze, design, and implement cloud migration strategies without impacting business continuity
- Configure monitoring tools like CloudWatch, setup alarms and event triggers to ensure reliability of applications in the cloud
- Deep experience inside large enterprise application environments
- Deep experience with moving application workloads from on premise to off-premise or visa-versa
- Understanding of API integration and management (gateways), monitoring workloads and creating application dashboards in the cloud.
- Willingness to travel to other centers of the company on need basis
- Hands on experience with deploying, testing and managing enterprise applications to the cloud
- Understanding of Cloud Business Models (Subscriber, Provider, Broker and Enabler)
- Experience in Coding, Application Development, scripting highly preferred. Hands-on experience (or at least working knowledge) with Programming languages like PHP, Python, Perl, Ruby, Java, etc. is an added advantage
- Technical degree required; Computer Science or Math background highly desired; working knowledge of software development practices and technologies highly desired.
Further any details Contact: 044- 4851 3666
Salary: As per industry norms